Even though I wasn't born here, Aiken feels like home.

Come see for yourself! What are you waiting for?

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bring back some memories at the drive-in movies!

Remember going to the drive-in movies with your family... your friends... your boy or girlfriend! I sure do. Wow, what memories. I remember the very first time I went - I was just a little girl, it was in Newton, NJ, with my Aunt Elaine -and we saw Snow White. Back then you had to hang the metal speaker on your window in order to hear the movie - nowadays you can tune in with your car radio :)




We have a drive-in movie right here in Aiken County - called 'The Big Mo', located in Monetta, SC, on Highway 1. It's very easy to find - just take Highway 1 - towards Ridge Spring,,,and keep going until you get to Monetta. You will pass Ridge Spring High School, and then it isn't far from there.



Here's what's playing this weekend:



Screen 1: Fast & Furious (PG-13), The Great Gatsby (PG-13)



Screen 2: Epic (PG), Start Trek Into Darkness (Pg-13)



Screen 3 : After Earth (PG-13) The Hangover III (R)







Gates open at 7pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Movies start between 8:45 and 9pm. Admission is $8 for adults, $4 for children 4-11 years old, and free for children age 3 and younger. (cash only!)



Have fun making new memories!! for more information please visit The Big Mo website :



Thanks for stopping by - come back again! give me a call if I can be of any assistance with your Aiken area property search.



---------------------
I wasn't born here but Aiken feels like home. Come see for yourself!
                                                                                    What are you waiting for?!!



Give me a call when you're ready to call Aiken home, too!



Carolina Real Estate Company

Charles Blackburn, BIC

333 Park Avenue SW - Aiken SC. 29801

803.648.8660


No comments: